Bean Automotive Benefits
We believe people go first. That’s why we focus on a work environment that supports employees’ personal lives as well as their professional lives. Our associates enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
A focus on the investment in employees’ current and future financial health
- Signing bonus for qualified positions
- Traditional & ROTH 401(k) with 50% Employer Match
- Continuing Education, Manufacturer Hands-On and Web-Based Training
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Home Ownership Programs
- Financial Counseling Services
- Free Uniform Service for Qualifying Positions
- Home Ownership Assistance Programs
A focus on the overall health and wellness of our employees and families
- Employer Paid Medical, RX and GAP Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Award-Winning Wellness
- Program and Healthcare Premium Incentives
- Nutritional Coaching Program and Discounted Meal Delivery Services
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
- Free Flu Shots
- On-Site Preventive Health Screenings
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
A focus on a work environment that supports employees’ professional and personal lives
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 8 Hours Paid Volunteer Time
- Maternity Support Program
- On-Site Cafe Discounts
- Stress Management Programs
- Employer sponsored volunteer program
- Dealership Product and Service Discounts
Bean Automotive Group is recognized as one of South Florida’s Best Places to Work.
2020 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America
Healthiest Employers® has named Bean Automotive Group one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America. Ranking number 33 in the list, Bean Auto continues to work hard investing in the well-being of it’s employees even in the face of a global pandemic.
2020 Healthiest Employers by the South Florida Business Journal
We’re honored to be once again, for a third time in a row, named Healthiest Employer by the South Florida Business Journal. Our health initiatives such as Tune-Up Your Health have truly transformed our corporate identity and we’re thankful to our employees for their commitment to each other.
2019 Florida Worksite Wellness Awards
The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County’s Consortium for a Healthier Miami-Dade awards Bean Automotive Group the Florida Worksite Wellness Award for it’s commitment to employee wellness and positive health outcomes.
Aetna Workplace Well-Being Awards 2019
The Aetna Workplace Well-Being Awards recognizes Bean Automotive Group as a company that goes above and beyond to encourage health and wellness among employees.
Learn more about Bean Automotive Health and Wellness programs.