Kendall Toyota is looking for Service Technicians
APPLY HERE: Service Technicians
We’re looking for service technicians to add to our growing service team! Be a part of some of the best automotive problem-solvers in the industry, working in a state-of-the-art service facility, newly remodeled and expanded.
Here’s a look at some of the benefits we offer:
– 3 weeks of Paid Time-Off per year.
– Paid Holidays.
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Employer Match.
– Paid Health, Gap, Life and AD&D Insurance.
– Eligible for Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, Voluntary Life Insurance.
– Award-Winning Wellness Program and Healthcare Premium Incentives.
– Employee Discounts.